- Colchester Centre of Excellence (7)
- Family, Fans & Friends (20)
- Football Alevin (U12) (137)
- Football Benjamin (U10) (7)
- Football Early Years (3)
- Football fans (5)
- Football keepie uppies (5)
- Football Malaga selections (11)
- Football Press & Online News (2)
- Football training (12)
- Glasgow Rangers (16)
- John's major events (35)
- Papa Jock – Jock Wallace (7)
- Pre Season 2010-2011 Preferente (24)
- Pre-Season 09-10 (13)
- Season 07-08 Las Chapas (1)
- Season 08-09 Peña Compadres U10 (1)
- Season 08-09 U10 extras (6)
- Season 09-10 Fixtures & Results (3)
- Season 09-10 Peña Compadres U12 (53)
- Season 2010-2011 Preferente (30)
- Sevilla CF (7)
- Sports News (10)
- Uncategorized (21)
- Videos – football matches (43)
- Videos – football training (7)
- Videos – pitchside (3)
- Videos on You Tube (33)
Tag Archives: keepie uppies
John Wallace aged 11 does 927 keepie uppies, a new personal record! Using both feet, it takes him about 9 minutes to get closer to his current aim of 1000. He makes it looks easy, but we all know it isn’t. Well done John. KEEP IT UP!
Sunday morning, 10:00am and John is out in the garden. The rest of the family can hear the unmistakable sound of keepie uppie practise going well ….. so well in fact that he did 897! Nearly 900 and not many more for a 1000. Great stuff John!
Now John seems to have mastered keepie uppies with both feet, it is time to try a few headers – not bad for a first attempt! See it on You Tube by clicking here.
John beat his keepie uppies record on the beach today, 13th September 2009. 749 is the new number to beat, and guess what, we happened to get it on video, so you can see it on You Tube.
Football keepie uppies become more interesting as John decides to include a few tricky moves into the mix…. see a short sample of a warm up here on You Tube.
627 keepie uppies in the garden on Tuesday, 8th September 2009. Well done John!!